“There are no gains without pains.” – Benjamin Franklin
If you are actively incorporating exercise in your life, then you are no stranger to sore muscles. According to Experience L!fe, “[s]oreness is a stress response, usually to something new or beyond the scope of what we’ve been doing. That’s why it’s so common to feel sore when we start a new program, do a new exercise, or push harder than we have before.”
What Do You Need to Know?
- iYURA’s Rujahari™ Oil is a Polyherbal formula that does not contain any added essential oils or fragrance.
- It helps to maintain flexibility and youthful agility
- It promotes healthy muscles and joints
- Supports comfortable physical movement
- Soothes discomfort and allays stiffness
What Was My Experience?
When I work on my upper body, I tend to experience a lot of soreness and my muscles tense up. By using Rujahari Oil, I have actually felt less muscle soreness and this has felt like a tremendous win! Want to try it out for yourself? Click HERE to learn more about Rujahari Oil and many other products by The Ayurveda Experience.