Hey There! Do you know why I love fashion? Let’s talk about it…
Can’t Get Enough of Curves with Purpose
- Versatility – With a change of clothes you can become a whole new person in minutes. Must I say more?
- Empowerment – Whether it is a power bracelet, your go-to suit, or favorite shoes…our clothes play a big role in showcasing our most confident versions of ourselves.
- Presentation – We don’t live in a naked world (most of the time). What do people do when they first meet you? They look at what you are wearing, how you are presenting yourself, and listen to what you say. What does this mean? The clothes you wear ALWAYS matter and it is up to you to control the type of impression YOU make with others.
- Joy – Fashion = Fun (Right????)
- Impact – Trends and movements have the ability to impact the world. This is beyond cool. It is UNBELIEVABLE!
Get to Know the Founder of Curves with Purpose
Nancy Youssef is the Founder and President of the newly created corporation, Curves with Purpose, a women’s size diverse e-commerce platform which utilizes sophisticated digital measurement tools to help women navigate through the murky waters of sizing across brands.
Nancy has served since 2015 as senior vice president, international business development for Canton, MA-based Destination XL group, the largest omnichannel specialty retailer of big and tall men’s apparel. Prior to joining Destination XL, Youssef was vice president, international business development since 2009 for NYSE-listed Genesco, Inc. where she was responsible for growing the footwear and apparel retailer’s portfolio of brands outside the U.S. In this role she successfully directed the entry of the Fortune 1000 company into more than two dozen countries around the world. Prior to that, she served as senior brand manager for interactive multichannel retailer HSN, Inc. and also has led business development for fashion apparel and accessories importer and distributor SAS-Egypt.
Youssef earned her B.S. in Marketing from The Pennsylvania State University with focuses on International Studies, Accounting, and French. Nancy has also completed International Fashion Design studies at the Instituto Marangoni in Milan, Italy. Which gave her an opportunity to become fluent in her fifth language, adding Italian to Arabic, English, French, and Spanish.
Check Out the Interview
Styling with Curves with Purpose
Fall In Love with Curves with Purpose