Falling in love is a beautiful thing. It’s thrilling, exhilarating, and exciting to feel that rush of newness and butterflies. It’s also a little bit terrifying. And sometimes, it can send us on a path that we never expected. When you fall in love you learn these invaluable 10 lessons:
10 Things You Learn the First Time You Fall In Love
1. You can’t force it—you have to let it happen naturally (and sometimes painfully)
2. It’s not always easy; sometimes it hurts like hell (but that’s okay)
3. Sometimes it's better to be alone than to be with someone who doesn't make you happy or feel good about yourself when they're around
4. You can trust someone with something that you never knew could be shared, like your deepest fears, hopes and dreams
5. When they walk into a room or call your name or send you a text message… well, there are just no words for this feeling! It's incredible! It makes everything else fall away and all that matters is that moment with them right there in front of you—or on your cell phone screen!
6. You really can fall in love with anyone. Just because someone looks like they won't be your type or doesn't seem like they're right for you doesn't mean that they aren't! Love is blind, and it makes people see beyond their own ideas about what's possible for them and their lives. So just relax and go with it!
7. You become a better person when you're in love—the kind of person who can do anything for the people they love most in life!
8. You don't need to be perfect for someone else to love you—but they might not always love you if you don't try to be your best self
9. Even if you think that person is the only one who could ever make you happy, they won't be able to do it by themselves. It takes two people working together to create a lasting relationship.
10. When you find “the one,” make sure they know how much they mean to you before it’s too late
Love Changes Everything
Life is never the same after you fall in love.
It’s a cliché, but it’s true: when you meet the right person, everything changes. Your perspective changes, your priorities shift, and your outlook on the world becomes brighter. It’s not just the person you’re with that changes: it’s everything around you. Make sure you enjoy every part of the journey!