For nearly 3 years, I have started my day between 3 and 6 AM and I still don’t think it’s easy. Waking up early can become an important part of your daily routine. And, it becomes very satisfying when you begin to see how much more you accomplish in the day by getting started early. So, here are my top 6 reasons why you should get up before 6 AM:
1) You’ll be more productive. Your brain functions at its best in the morning, and there are fewer distractions. If you get an early start on the day, you’ll be able to knock out a lot of tasks without feeling rushed or overwhelmed by other things coming up later in the day. This means that when it does come time for those other things (and they always do), they’ll feel like less of a hassle because they’re not adding onto something else that already feels overwhelming!
2) You’ll have time to exercise. If you wake up early enough, there will be time before work to get in a workout—or even an entire yoga class! That way, when you come home from work, you’ll already be feeling energized and ready to relax.
3) You can read more books. One of my favorite things to do is read books while everyone else is asleep. It’s a great way to get some peace and quiet without feeling like you’re missing out on anything fun—plus it gives me time for myself without any disruptions.
4) It’s easier to get into a good routine than it is to break one! When we wake up early, we set ourselves up for success by getting into a routine that makes us feel good about ourselves; when we sleep in later than normal (or not at all), we’re more likely not just to feel bad but also end up doing things like binge-watching Netflix before starting our day off right—not exactly what we want to happen after working hard all week long!
5) Your body will thank you for it. Waking up early gives your body time to process all of the information from the night before and prepare for a brand new day—which means less pain and fatigue during the day. It also helps us sleep better at night!.
6) You’ll have more time to do what you love. If you have a job, waking up early will give you more time to do what you love before work. If you’re a freelancer or entrepreneur, waking up early will allow you to get more done in the morning before the rest of your work day begins.