You’ll be excited to read Jump: Dare to Do What Scares You in Business and Life by Kim Perell for the following 5 reasons:
1) This book will teach you how to think about risk differently: Instead of thinking about risk as something negative or dangerous, Perell shows us that risk can be seen as something positive and exciting—a way to grow and learn from failure.
2) It gives you practical advice on how to take a leap yourself: Perell doesn’t just tell stories; she gives readers concrete steps for taking action in their own lives and careers—and it works!
3) After reading this book, you’ll become a better leader, manager, and team member.
4) This book will help you overcome your fears and stop letting them hold you back from living life to its fullest potential.
5) This book will change your life! It will give you the tools that are necessary for achieving success in business and life!
Get the Book
November Book Club Meeting
Join the Book Club
- 5 Gifts for Men That Will Actually Make Him Happy
- 6 Beauty Tips and Tricks To Live By
- Mommy Chronicles: A Step-By-Step Guide For Moms To Achieve Work-Life Balance
- How to Move Without Losing Your Mind
- The Not So Subtle Art of Being A Fat Girl: Loving the Skin You’re In by Tess Holliday | February Book Club Recap