Father’s Day is a time to celebrate the men in our lives who have worked hard and sacrificed to be there for us. And it’s also a great chance to show them how much we appreciate them.
So, don’t forget to share some Father’s Day quotes and sayings with them. You can use the following quotes in your own messages or cards, or post them on social media posts with your friends and family members.
- “You don’t need to be an angel to be father of the year” — Unknown
- “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray.” — “You Are My Sunshine” by Jimmie Davis
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
- “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” — Jennifer Williamson
- “Dad, you’re my hero, my guardian angel, and my best friend.” — Unknown
- “Fathers are men who bring out the best in their children.” — Adlai Stevenson
- “The best present a father can give his children is his time.” — Fredrick Douglass
- “The best things in life cannot be seen or touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “If every father gave his son just one pearl of wisdom, it would be worth more than all the gold in China.” — Chinese Proverb
- “A father is someone who expects the best from you but gives you the chance to achieve it.” — Anonymous
- Today is Father’s Day—the day we celebrate all of our dads who have helped us get through life’s ups and downs. Thank you for being there for us when we needed it most! We love you so much!
- “Father is not an important title; it’s a privilege.” — Unknown
- “What makes a good father? Being there.” — Unknown
- “The best father is but a shadow of God.” — William Shakespeare
- Thank you for being such an amazing example of what a father should be.
We all know that being a dad is challenging work, but it’s also one of the most rewarding and exciting jobs out there. No matter the father or role model you’re celebrating in your life, I hope these quotes help you appreciate him even more.