If you’re looking to read a moving story this month, then “The Not So Subtle Art of Being A Fat Girl: Loving the Skin You’re In” by Tess Holliday is the book for you!
Tess’s voice is honest and real; she doesn’t hold back any punches when it comes to being honest about her own life experiences. Ultimately, this makes the reader feel a part of the story as if they were sitting right next to Tess having a conversation over coffee.
Watch February Book Club Video Replay
5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-Love Every Day!
1. Start your day with a positive affirmation.
2. Practice gratitude for something about yourself or in your life each day.
3. Try new things – challenge yourself! If you don’t like it, try something else!
4. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes (and forgive others too) – nobody’s perfect!
5. Spend time with people who make you feel good about yourself.
Dressing Room 8 Book Recommendations
- 5 Gifts for Men That Will Actually Make Him Happy
- 6 Beauty Tips and Tricks To Live By
- Mommy Chronicles: A Step-By-Step Guide For Moms To Achieve Work-Life Balance
- How to Move Without Losing Your Mind
- The Not So Subtle Art of Being A Fat Girl: Loving the Skin You’re In by Tess Holliday | February Book Club Recap