This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and buy something, Dressing Room 8 will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you.
Are you ready to soar beyond your 9 to 5 job? Interested in starting a business? Or, are you ready to take your current business to the next level? YOU need to attend the 6th Annual Women On The Rise Forum & Expo taking place on October 18th – 19th at the Laguardia Plaza Hotel.
What to Expect at the Conference?
- VIP Mastermind (visit https://www.womenontheriseny.com for full event agenda)
- Panel Discussions
- Guest Speakers
- Small Business Shopping Opportunity
- RISE Honoree and Awards Dinner
Time For A Change
Today is the PERFECT day to invest in yourself and your business. The time to make a change in your life is NOW not “someday.” As a fan and contributor to the Women On The Rise Network, I know that you will walk away from the confidence feeling…
- Grateful for understanding the 4 M’s of Business (Mindset, Money, Marketing, and Media)
- Motivated by learning the fundamentals of increasing business revenue
- Excited to connect with like-minded women attending the conference
- Determined to elevate your personal and business branding
- Eager to shop and support the local businesses vendors
Are You Excited to Attend the Conference?
Blog Post Recommendations
- Who Stole My Sale?: 23 Ways to Close the Deal | January Book Club Recap
- Stirring the Pot: My Recipe for Getting What You Want Out of Life by Jenny McCarthy | December Book Club Recap
- Mommy Chronicles: Why I’m Putting Myself First
- Mommy Chronicles: 12 Things I’ve Learned from My Son (So Far)
- Jump: Dare To Do What Scares You in Business and Life by Kim Perell | November Book Club Recap